WSRCA Membership: Is A Good Business Decision – JOIN TODAY!
Recently, members of the WSRCA gathered to determine their yearly sustainable real dollar value that they in fact received from membership. Listed below are their conservative ROI numbers. YOUR VALUE COULD BE MUCH GREATER.
*WSRCA conducted four qualitative research focus group sessions throughout the western states (Phoenix, Los Angeles, Portland and the Bay Area) The values listed are an average of all sessions.
- Leadership Experience: $6,500
- Access & Opportunity through Networking: $5,375
- Private Access to the “Member’s Clubhouse”: $2,400
- Online Technical, Business & Legal Forums
- Voice of the West E-Bulletin Archive
- WSRCA Roofing Document Library
- Technical Advise From A Consulting Firm: $1,775
- Voice of the West E-Newsletter & Bulletins: $1,687
- Legislative • Technical • Legal/Code
- Use of the WSRCA Logo & Membership Seal: $1,425
- Bid Stickers for Letterhead and Proposals
- Membership Plaque & Certificate
- Affinity Program Discounts: $637
- Community: Being Part of the WSRCA Club: $625
- Mentoring/Mentee • Success to Significance
- WSRCA Roofing Details Manual on CD: $612
- Safety Toolbox Topics (60 OSHA Approved Topics)
- Spanish-In-A-Pinch Translation Cards
- Legal Advice from a Construction Lawyer: $587
- Easy Access to WSRCA Staff – Saving You Time: $350
- Free Listing on the WSRCA Roofing Exchange: $275
- Discount on Western Roofing Expo Registration: $237
- Access to WSRCA Technical Committees/Advisory: $237
- Discount on Roofing Educational Products & Manuals: $87
- Free Western Roofing Magazine® subscription, the official publication of the WSRCA
- TOTAL VALUE OF WSRCA MEMBERSHIP: $22,809
ROI FOR CONTRACTORS IS $42 RETURNED FOR EVERY $1 INVESTED
WSRCA divides their members into categories and membership dues are determined by the category:
Contractors seeking regular membership certify that the firm is actively engaged in the roofing contracting business and performing roofing, waterproofing, siding and/or insulation work. The proposed Contractor Member agrees to abide by the by-laws of the association as they are now in force, or may hereafter be amended, and to cooperate with fellow members in furthering the purpose and goals of the association and in improving the roofing industry generally. Active regular members shall constitute the voting body of the association. Each regular member shall have one vote.
Dues: $545.00 Branch Member Dues: $50.00
CLICK HERE to apply for a Contractor Membership
WSRCA represents roofing, waterproofing, siding/insulation and roof deck manufacturers from around the world to network with the contracting industry. Make WSRCA your company’s most important resource for success and business growth. Any firm or individual engaged in the following services used by the Contractor Membership of the association shall be eligible for Associate Membership.
- Category A. ($1035) Major manufacturer of roofing, waterproofing or roof insulation
- Category B. ($705) Roofing equipment, accessories or specialty manufacturer
- Category C. ($545) Area Distributor, Supplier or Sales Representative
- Category D. ($545) Roofing Consultant
- Category E. ($545) Industrial, Educational and/or Service Provider
- Category F. ($215) Architects and Engineers
- Category G. ($985) Insurance Company or Agent
All category Branch Office dues are $95.00 per branch.