WSRCA Membership: Is A Good Business Decision – JOIN TODAY!
WSRCA recently conducted member value research. Members stated their perception of their annual real-dollar value – through opportunity gain, time savings and fine avoidance, is as follows:
- Private access to the “Member’s Clubhouse”: $5,000
- The Voice of the West E-Newsletter & Bulletins – Legislative, Technical, Legal/Code: $5,000
- Access & opportunity through Networking: $5,000
- Use of the WSRCA logo & membership seal – Bid stickers & proposals: $2,000
- Community – Being a part of the WSRCA club – Mentoring/Mentee, Success to Significance: $1,000
- Free Legal advice from a construction lawyer: $350
- Easy Access to information – saving you time: $250
- Discount on Western Roofing Expo registration costs: $200
- Free Technical advice from a consulting firm: $200
- Easy Access to exclusive technical & legislative bulletins: $200
- Online Forums – Technical, Business and Legal: $200
- WSRCA Roofing Details Manual on CD: $200
- WSRCA Safety ToolBox Topics on CD (60 OSHA approved topics)
- Spanish-In-A-Pinch translation cards
- Free Western Roofing Magazine® subscription, the official publication of the WSRCA
- TOTAL VALUE OF WSRCA MEMBERSHIP: $19,600
ROI FOR CONTRACTORS IS $35 RETURNED FOR EVERY DOLLAR INVESTED
WSRCA divides their members into categories and membership dues are determined by the category:
Contractors seeking regular membership certify that the firm is actively engaged in the roofing contracting business and performing roofing, waterproofing, siding and/or insulation work. The proposed Contractor Member agrees to abide by the by-laws of the association as they are now in force, or may hereafter be amended, and to cooperate with fellow members in furthering the purpose and goals of the association and in improving the roofing industry generally. Active regular members shall constitute the voting body of the association. Each regular member shall have one vote.
Dues: $545.00 Branch Member Dues: $50.00
CLICK HERE to apply for a Contractor Membership
WSRCA represents roofing, waterproofing, siding/insulation and roof deck manufacturers from around the world to network with the contracting industry. Make WSRCA your company’s most important resource for success and business growth. Any firm or individual engaged in the following services used by the Contractor Membership of the association shall be eligible for Associate Membership.
- Category A. ($1035) Major manufacturer of roofing, waterproofing or roof insulation
- Category B. ($705) Roofing equipment, accessories or specialty manufacturer
- Category C. ($545) Area Distributor, Supplier or Sales Representative
- Category D. ($545) Roofing Consultant
- Category E. ($545) Industrial, Educational and/or Service Provider
- Category F. ($215) Architects and Engineers
- Category G. ($985) Insurance Company or Agent
All category Branch Office dues are $95.00 per branch.